Josh's Game Links
Computer Traffic Jams
- oh the wonders of AI
- custom levels for Warcraft II
of Warcraft II fame
Methos' Warcraft II Strategy Page
Shlonglor's Warcraft II Page
Great stories & strategies
Warcraft Beyond the Net
- extended .pud editor, many custumization options
- Edit Warcraft internal data files.
- Many, many custom levels
My Starcraft Stories
My Starcraft Custom Maps
Blizzard's Starcraft Compendium
Starcraft at Game Gurus
Master of Orion ][
Microprose's MOO2 site
Another MOO2 site
Yahoo!'s MOO index
page is missing the good stuff.
Conrad Jansen's MOO2 Strategy Guide
Fantasy Computer Role Playing
- on computer RPGs
Age of the Mystics Web Page
- Shareware FRPG in development; can download many CRPGs from here
- Role Playing Game Rules (no longer under development)
- a FCRPG in development, features random map generation.
The Legend of Talibah
- another FCRPG in development. It used to contain extensive plot info, but oh well.
Official Abyss Page
- A FCRPG in development; also see
CRPG in development links
ProFantasy Software - Map Making for RPG's
Zarf's List of Interactive Games on the Web
MSN Games by Zone.com
Orisinal : Morning Sunshine
GameTable Online - Strategy Gaming Just a Click Away!
- duelling for sorcerers, pen & paper or X-windows versions available.
The Interactive Fiction Page
Broken: Dr. Phil Goetz's Interactive fiction and Role-playing games Page
- Quick & fun strategy game. Too bad I can beat the computer players... Source available.
- Freeware, and modifiable
HUA's CRAFT Page
- an RTS for Unix, etc. Source code available
Dungeon Master Java
BZFlag Home Page
- A Java Roguelike
Space Empires III - Game of Galactic Conquest
patch to the original
Rules for Zarcana
- both the long and the single sheet version. Only requires playing pieces and a Tarot deck.
- strategy game played on a chess board.
Tales From the Wiz Wars
FAQs: Chrono Trigger: Walkthrough/FAQ
Slashdot: Grand Theft Auto Released For Free
Space Cadet Pinball instructions
Josh's home page